Friday, 12 June 2009

Day 12 - Leaving on a jet plane



I am probably one of the few people who admits to loving airports. I love flying; I love the excitement of setting off for somewhere far away, or returning home after a journey. With my company based in Christchurch and me living in Wellington, I have come to see air travel as simply another way of getting around; last year, it wasn't unusual for me to fly to another city to work for a day or two, just like others might drive an hour or so into work. This plane was taking me to Auckland this weekend to see Simon & Garfunkel in concert.

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking from the title that this was going to be a shot during takeoff. I also love airports, used to work in Aircraft Engineering and learnt to fly.

    Lobbsta

    ReplyDelete

Say cheese!