Wednesday, 29 July 2009

Day 59 - Water pipe



Water pipe overflow

Today's photo is a short video clip, taken on my mobile phone. I saw this pipe pouring out water on the way to my osteopath appointment this morning. It looked to be some kind of temporary overflow pipe. After my 30 minute appointment finished, it was still flowing. I met a friend for lunch, and as I passed it again on the way back to my car, it was still overflowing; that's about two hours from when I first noticed it, and I'm not sure how much longer it was flowing for during the day.

I looked around the building entrance for someone who could fix it, or even someone I could call and report it to, but drew a blank. I ended up feeling completely helpless about the dreadful waste of this precious resource.

1 comment:

  1. It does make you cringe seeing all that water go down the drain.

    ReplyDelete

Say cheese!