Thursday, 28 May 2009

Monday is D-day

It's official: my Project 365 will start on Monday 1 June. I'm actually quite looking forward to it, now that I've given it some thought and checked out some others' sites. I'll warn people in advance that my photography skills are limited at best; I've mostly used PhD cameras (Push here, Dummy!) up until now and can't see this changing any time soon. However, what I like about Project 365 is the ability to personalise it and make it meaningful for me.

So, here goes. Tune in from Monday 1 June and we'll see where I end up in a year's time. Gulp.

1 comment:

  1. I started one last week after reading your blog! I am VERY amateur but I do think it will be fun and like you, I am excited that it is something that is very personal and meaningful. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Say cheese!